Someone submitted a link but it’s actually a virus. I clicked it because I thought it was something Photoshop related as it was submitted to YeahPs. It sent me to a page saying:
WHAT EVER YOU DO DON’T CLICK IT OR LOG IN BECAUSE IT DELETES YOUR BLOG! MY FRIEND OPENED IT AND LOGGED BACK IN!
The person who is spreading this is someone called ”lastinganime”.
REBLOG THIS AND SPREAD AWARENESS!
lastinganime is a normal blog, I just checked them out. There is a tumblr virus going around that’s causing users to send other users spam links without their knowledge, I’ve gotten these kinds of links from people that I follow and eventually my url might send somebody else a link. Lastinganime did not send that link and isn’t a bot or virus blog, their blog is unrelated to the virus. They’re talking about this virus stuff on their blog. Honest mistake. But yes, don’t click any links that you may get from your followers without first asking them ‘hey did you send me a link’?
Grant Brisbee is a national treasure
Tim Lincecum Barry Zito fanfic
↳ "All men must die, but we are not men."
OH MY GOD DRAKE AND JOSH
I am so happy because the two other undergrads in my lab got into an internship program at the Pasteur Institute or into incredible grad programs, and it’s like, badass women in science coming through, bow down, bitches
Colour psychology + The Fall.
Houndstar Graphics Challenge | [1/10] Films | - The Fall.
i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes