Calvin’s snowmen are breathtaking achievements and I will accept no disputes
I freaking love Calvin’s snowmen
They forgot the best one though!
This totally merits bourbon.
Hold the phone, I just realized I had my last undergraduate class ever today.
Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save, the more enemies I will make, and it’s just a matter of time before I face those with more power than I can overcome.
at my wedding, I want 9 people dressed up as the members of the fellowship of the ring to attend and halfway through the vows they stand up and start arguing until the one dressed up as Frodo shouts “I will do it, I will take the ring to the bride!”
then it just falls silent as he slowly brings me the Ring of Power
video games have taught me so many valuable life lessons
- you should make other people carry your stuff whenever possible
- it’s ok to get stuck on walls
- critical mission failures happen to everyone
- if you play favorites, some of your friends will level up more than others
- funny dialogue happens only occasionally. the rest is just running around a lot
- if you are not good at stealing you will get caught
- it is easier to flirt when you have a guide letting you know what will work, what will backfire horribly
- don’t play skyrim
Chem lab final in which I have to get 10/30 points in order to pass, regardless of how well I did on the actual lab assignments (which is looking like an A at this point), and I haven’t studied until three hours ago due to thesis panic this whole week.
RALLY TED CHAOUGH
Practically speaking, it’s a scantron test so assuming each question has four answer choices, if it’s the worst case scenario and I’m totally buggered, all I have to do is guess randomly with a couple of answers I know I got right and I’ll be okay. Good god, imagine me not graduating because of a lower division chemistry course. The ignominy.
sweet dreams are made of cheese
who am I to diss a brie
I travel the world and the cheddar seas
everybody’s looking for string cheese
Some of them want to use bleu